LARGOS HOTEL KOWLOON : HOTEL KOWLOON
LARGOS HOTEL KOWLOON : LASSERHOF HOTEL SALZBURG : EDEN REMBRANDT SQUARE HOTEL AMSTERDAM
Largos Hotel Kowloon
- A densely populated peninsula on the southeastern coast of China that forms part of Hong Kong. It is separated from Hong Kong Island by Hong Kong Harbor
- Kowloon is an urban area in Hong Kong, comprising the Kowloon Peninsula and New Kowloon. It is bordered by the Lei Yue Mun strait in the east, Mei Foo Sun Chuen and Stonecutter's Island in the west, Tate's Cairn and Lion Rock in the north, and Victoria Harbour in the south.
- Kowloon is a station on the Tung Chung Line and the Airport Express of Hong Kong's MTR. Only about 10,000 passengers use this station daily due to its inconvenient location west of the heart of Kowloon, making it one of the least used stations in the MTR system.
- peninsula which forms part of Hong Kong
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Kowloon refers to an urban area in Hong Kong made up of Kowloon Peninsula and New Kowloon, bordered by the Lei Yue Mun strait in the east, Mei Foo Sun Chuen and Stonecutter's Island in the west, Tate's Cairn and Lion Rock in the north, and Victoria Harbour in the south. It had a population of 2,019,533 and its population density was 43,033/km? in 2006. The peninsula's area is approximately 47 km? or 18.1 mi?. Together with Hong Kong Island, it contains 48% of Hong Kong's total population.
Photograph © 2008 White Shadow Photography. All Rights Reserved.
West Kowloon in 1963 and 1945, Hong Kong Now and Then
West Kowloon in 1963 and 1945
Period background of "Echoes of the Rainbow" (????)
Left: taken in 1963
Right: taken in 1945
5 star hotels in miami south beach
book a disney hotel
hotels in tucson az near airport
sand dollar inn
casa munras a larkspur hotel
hotel emilio luxor
03.11.2011. u 12:47 •