Top Euro Hotel Centrum Rotterdam : The Strand Hotel Copenhagen : Most Hotel Rooms
Top Euro Hotel Centrum Rotterdam
- "Rotterdam (Or Anywhere)" is a song by The Beautiful South, taken from their Blue Is the Colour album of 1996.
- A city in the Netherlands, at the mouth of the Meuse River, 15 miles (25 km) inland from the North Sea; pop. 582,000. It has extensive shipbuilding and petrochemical industries
- the 2nd largest city in the Netherlands; located in the western Netherlands near the North Sea
- Centrum, located in Fort Worden State Park near Port Townsend, Washington in Jefferson County is a gathering place for artists and creative thinkers from around the world, students of all ages and backgrounds, and audiences seeking cultural enrichment.
- Centrum is a brand of multivitamins produced by Wyeth, which is now a part of Pfizer.
- The solid central part of a vertebra, to which the arches and processes are attached
- the main body of a vertebra
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- The common wallaroo (see wallaroo)
- (Euros (named wind)) In Greek mythology, the Anemoi (in Greek, ?????? -- "winds") were wind gods who were each ascribed a cardinal direction, from which their respective winds came, and were each associated with various seasons and weather conditions.
- the basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999); in 2002 twelve European nations (Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Austria, Finland) adopted the euro as their basic unit of money and abandoned their
- (Euros (moth)) Euros is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Be taller than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
Rotterdam - Euromast - Sneeuw / Snow - Erasmus MC
Zaterdag 18 december 2010 - 17:16 uur
[NL] Bevriezen op de Euromast met nogal wat andere camera enthousiasten... Als je je nek niet brak over sneeuw/ijs of de spekgladde trappen (lekker "tourist friendly" die Euromast) dan wel over de tripods. ;)
[EN] People of the US of A -and everybody else - are most welcome on top of the Dutch Euromast to make their claims. Snow, ice and spectacularly slippery steps all over the place, on top of that, a whole bunch of weirdos with tripods to trip over. ;) All that for just a couple of euros and at a height of (between) 96 and 112 m (Space Tower going up to 185 m excluded - it didn't go anyway because of the freezin' cold - shame but no claim).
Amsterdam heeft 't, Rotterdam heb 't niet nodig.
oasis kuta hotel
hotel lago di garda
the victoria hotel sidmouth
marshall house hotel
sonoma county bed and breakfasts
airport hotel deals
tulip inn dam square amsterdam
alakai hotel and suites
park hotel delta ascona
best hotels in casablanca