Tackless Strip Carpet - Rugs Antique
Tackless Strip Carpet
- Wood or metal strips fastened to the floor near the walls of a room containing either two or three rows of pins angled toward the walls on which the carpet backing is stretched and secured in a stretch-in installation.
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
Ready for carpet
Completed since previous photo:
Shelf placed above window in place of top casing
Room painted (except for upper gable)
Tackless strip placed
Carpet padding installed
New carpet cut to rough dimensions
It was not easy to do this, since there was no underlayment for the tile, and very little room to tuck the carpet. I had to put the tackless strip very close to the edge of the tile.
urine smell carpet
toothbrush rugs instructions
get gum out of carpet
under carpet speaker wire
sage green rug
carpet cleaning cedar rapids