PLAZA HOTEL RIO DE JANEIRO : MAYFAIR HOTEL BAR : HOTEL AMADEUS.
Plaza Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- The Plaza Hotel is a historic hotel in Jacksonville, Florida. It is located at 353 East Forsyth Street. On December 30, 1992, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- The Callaghan Apartments, also known as the Plaza Apartments and Hotel and the Plaza Hotel, was built in 1918 in Hot Springs State Park in Thermopolis, Wyoming.
- The Plaza Hotel, formerly the Hilton Hotel, is a landmark skyscraper located at 106 Mills Avenue in El Paso, Texas.
- Rio is the second album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on 10 May 1982, and re-released in the United States November that year. It reached #2 in the UK and #1 in Australia.
- Rio de Janeiro: the former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil; chief Brazilian port; famous as a tourist attraction
- Rio was the brand name of a line of digital audio players, best known for producing the "Diamond Rio" model that was the impetus for a lawsuit in 1998 by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- Delaware (in official postal use)
- Defensive end
- (des) diethylstilbestrol: a potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry
- Delaware: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- (des) diethylstilbesterol: synthetic nonsteroid with the properties of estrogen; formerly used to treat menstrual problems but was found to be associated with vaginal cancers in the daughters of women so treated during pregnancy
Rio Hotel Rooftop View 1
View from the rooftop of the hotel in Rio. I think it was the Windsor Copocabana Plaza Hotel. It was about a block from the dividing point between Copocabana and Leme beaches.
Hotel Ipanama Plaza
Boring photo, but I really liked my hotel room, so I had to show it. Jacuzzi to the right :)
trip advisor new orleans hotels
diplomat hotel bahrain
santorini hotel deals
washington airport hotel
desert inn suites in anaheim
hotels in dallas tx area
la catalina hotel and suites