LIPSTICK AND MAKE UP - MAKE UP
Lipstick and make up - Hot girl make up
Lipstick And Make Up
- form by tracing with lipstick; "The clown had lipsticked circles on his cheeks"
- Colored cosmetic applied to the lips from a small solid stick
- makeup that is used to color the lips
- Lipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color and texture to the lips. There are many varieties of lipstick. As with most other types of makeup, lipstick is typically, but not exclusively, worn by women.
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
I made this stop-animation half-hour this morning, an hour total process with the remix of Fergie's "Glamorous" underneath (which you can't hear via Flickr I guess? Go to youtube/dmfdp to hear)...
I hate Fergie and I hate make-up, so the two seemed to fit well together.
A dancer puts on her make up just before a group performance in the town of Nimaj.
bridesmaid make up bags
makeup perfecting lipstick
become freelance makeup artist
diy wedding make up
discontinued revlon makeup
clarins eye makeup
make up and skin care
cosmetic surgery discounts
buy make up
20.10.2011. u 21:40 •