AIRLINES TICKETS TO INDIA - TO INDIA
Airlines Tickets To India - Gift Airline Tickets.
Airlines Tickets To India
- (airline) a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
- A route that forms part of a system regularly used by aircraft
- A pipe supplying air
- Airlines is an MS-DOS based construction and management simulation game created by Interactivision later renamed InterActive Vision.
- An organization providing a regular public service of air transportation on one or more routes
- (airline) a hose that carries air under pressure
- A piece of paper or small card that gives the holder a certain right, esp. to enter a place, travel by public transport, or participate in an event
- (ticket) provide with a ticket for passage or admission; "Ticketed passengers can board now"
- issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty; "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
- A certificate or warrant, in particular
- (ticket) a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- A method of getting into or out of (a specified state or situation)
- (indian) a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- A country in southern Asia that occupies the greater part of the Indian subcontinent; pop. 1,065,000,000; capital, New Delhi; official languages, Hindi and English (14 other languages are recognized as official in certain regions; of these, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu have the most first-language speakers)
- (indian) of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures; "the Indian subcontinent"; "Indian saris"
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- A code word representing the letter I, used in radio communication
View From The Bottom Of The Qutab Minar @ Delhi @ India
How to get there
Air : Delhi is the main gateway city for northern India with a modern airport. All major international airlines in the world fly through Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport is located at 23km southwest of Central Delhi and the domestic terminal at Palam is 5km away from the international terminal.
Taxi and coach transfer is available from both International and Domestic Arrivals. Pre-paid Taxi (a service with journey fare paid at the booking counter), air-conditioned and non- air-conditioned coach counters are located immediately outside the customs Hall in International Terminal and outside Baggage Claim area in Domestic Arrivals.
Airport Coach (non-airconditioned) is operated by Delhi Transport Corporation (via Connaught Place and Railway Stations) to Inter State Bus Terminus (ISBT), Kashmiri Gate and by Ex- Servicemen's Airlink Transport Service to Connaught Place. The coach covers all major hotels enroute.
For Air Timings, Click here
Rail : Delhi is the hub of the Indian Railways network with Express trains to all parts of the country. The city has two major railway stations in New Delhi and Old Delhi. New Delhi station is within walking distance of Connaught Place and Main Delhi station is about 7km from Connaught Place. Delhi offers Express trains to all parts of the country. For the foreigners, tickets are available at the International Tourist Bureau (Ph: 011-3346804), located at New Delhi station. The main ticket office is at the IRCA building on Chelmsford Road, Pahar Ganj, between New Delhi station and Connaught Place.
Shatabdi Express air-conditioned fast tourist train operates to Bhopal (via Agra, Gwalior, Jhansi), Lucknow (via Kanpur) and Chandigarh, provides access to some of the neighboring tourist centres.
For Train Timings, Click here
Bus : Buses from all the major places in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan are available for getting to Delhi. During the summer months, air-conditioned coaches are recommended. Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) operates special services from railway stations to different parts of the city.
Government of India Tourist Office
Ph: 011-23320005/ 23320008
Ashok Tours and Travels (ITDC)
L 1 Connaught Place
Ph: 011-23719039/ 23325035
Ph: 011-23363607/ 23365358
Tourist Information Services
Government of India Tourist Office
Delhi Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation (DTTDC)
Bombay Life Bldg, N-Block Middle Circle, Connaught Place
Ph: 011-23730416/ 23315322
golden temple guard
The Golden Temple in Amristar, India is the holiest shrine in the Sikh faith. This was taken close to sunset.
Everyone is required to remove their shoes and cover their heads. I "borrowed" an orange head cover from the community pile, washed it and kept it. It remained tied to my camera bag for the rest of the trip.
I took the train to Amritsar from Delhi, seated in "chair class." Airplane seats but better service than any airline, albeit slower. Bottled water, newspaper, tea, breakfast all included in the ticket price.
flights to singapore from india
flights to lanzarote from uk
flight to florida
china airlines flight 140
cheap airlines to istanbul
flight tickets india to usa
airline flight to las vegas
06.10.2011. u 18:32 •