FACTS ABOUT BEING A LAWYER : BEING A LAWYER
FACTS ABOUT BEING A LAWYER : CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS : INSURANCE LAW FIRM
Facts About Being A Lawyer
Mrs Emily tagged us! Here are 16 facts about us:
uhm.... just a minute...we need to consult our lawyer first...we know...you're not a lawyer...you're a carpet salesman.....okay, okay...not the Dr Pepper incident in Wichita?...okay, uhuh....not the chicken cannon thing in New York....okay...
Okay, we're ready:
1) We're dogs.
2) We are amazingly cool dogs.
3) We hang with the President. (Not get hung by the President.) His new ride is way cool even if there is a chili dog stain on the front seat now. Sorry about that Barrack.
4) Seamus used to sail freighters on the North Sea until an unfortunate incident when he tried to sell a freighter on the North Sea--it wasn't his freighter.
5) Shortbread comes from a long, hard-working, ethical Scottish family. He is considered the black tartan of the family.
6) Seamus and Shortbread have never stolen a car. All cars have been borrowed and properly returned to the general vicinity from which they were selected.
7) Seamus and Shortbread have won the Hot Hot Wire International Championship five years running. They were running from the police at the time.
8) Seamus and Shortbread were almost sent to the Far Side of the Moon.
9) Seamus and Shortbread are often referred to as the Dynamic Duo although Scrubs calls them the Demented Delinquent Duo.
10) Seamus and Shortbread once hot wired the Space Shuttle. (Shhh...don't tell Alex.)
11) Seamus and Shortbread's favourite book is: Cooking with the Homedogs by Seamus and Shortbread. Their favourite movie is Speed. And their favourite music is Maniac Fools in a Dragster.
12) Seamus and Shortbread's hero is Mrs PB and they think Mr Fox is very cool--although so smart that he is slightly intimidating.
13) Seamus and Shortbread can often be found with Timmy doing something they shouldn't be.
14) Seamus and Shortbread are professors of Snackology. Their classes are always full with long waiting lists. They've written two text books.
15) Seamus and Shortbread know exactly where Jimmy Hoffa is--back booth on the right, Jimmy's Diner on 42nd St.
16) Seamus and Shortbread have hearts of gold, are very good and loyal friends, are always willing to help others and are only somewhat delinquent.
Burlington T. Squirrel, Esq. (smiling)
i've been friends with this particular squirrel (Burlington T. Squirrel) for nearly 20 years... we met in the spring of 1988 when i bought my first home... he was a very spry clever young squirrel... he's definitely showing his age lately... he typically lived in our live oak... but for about 6 months he lived in our attic... and he would decide to run around like a rabid rodent pretty much every night at around 1 am... i finally hired a professional no kill expert to help me chase BT and his family out of the attic... the next day BT was hanging upside down looking at me through our window and shaking his tiny fist in my direction... i swear this is true... v saw it too... fortunately the neighbor's roof wasn't secure so BT and clan moved in next door... he would come and go out of a hole that was right in front of our kitchen window... on weekends, i'd see BT climbing out of the hole at roughly 10 -11 am... looking sleepy and hung over... he'd squint at the bright sun and stretch... and finally start his day... gotta admire that in a rodent...
let's fast forward a few years... my parents live in our old house now... and BT is back to living in the oak tree... in fact, he was heading to the oak tree when i shot this picture... i'm not at all surprised that he smiled at the camera... of course, he's the only squirrel i've ever seen smile... he has lots to smile about... a huge acorn rich oak and another huge pecan tree... plus my dad feeds him... just like i did... BT is moving a little slower nowadays but he seems surprisingly healthy for his age... i hear they live roughly 30-40 yrs... so he might just be hitting a bit past mid life... i guess we're growing old together...
oh yeah... how do i know its the same squirrel... let's just say he has a very identifiable characteristic... you can partially see it in the picture....
essex county district attorney office
power of attorney finances
divorce lawyer new york city
family law attornies
ask a lawyer forum
books on criminal law
state of texas office of the attorney general
best workers comp lawyers
malpractice lawyers massachusetts
commercial litigation attorneys