Westchester district attorney office. General power of attorney sample.
Westchester District Attorney Office
- A public official who acts as prosecutor for the state or the federal government in court in a particular district
- an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- A government prosecutor of suspected crimes. See also CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In Delaware, the prosecutor is referred to as the Attorney General.
- In many jurisdictions in the United States, a District Attorney (DA) is an elected or appointed government official who represents the government in the prosecution of criminal offenses.
- Colchester is a town in New London County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 14,551 at the 2000 census. In 2005, it was ranked 57th on the "100 Best Places to Live" in all of the United States, conducted by CNN. Colchester is one of the fastest growing towns in Connecticut.
- The Westchester is a , upscale shopping mall in downtown White Plains, New York. It is owned and operated by Simon Property Group and is home to some of today's most fashionable and well-known retailers, many with their only location in affluent Westchester County, New York.
- designation of special "60-S" built for 1955 Motorama, CLCA 1979, inside front cover; sp. news release from Cadillac 13.5.
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- The local center of a large business
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
Westchester was flooded in the early days of Anchorage. Before then, this area was a golf course. Behind the lagoon is a hill that used to have a ski lift.
Westchester Square Station
Westchester Square – East Tremont Avenue (IRT Pelham Line), Westchester Square, Bronx
antitrust law firm
new york city criminal law
family law canada
north carolina defense attorney
los angeles business litigation lawyer
law firm kentucky
divorce lawyers in maine
young law firm
general power of attorney download