Cooper Square Hotel Architect - Aqua Wave Hotel - Hotels Paris France Reviews.
Cooper Square Hotel Architect
- Cooper Square is a junction of streets in Manhattan, New York City. It is at the confluence of the neighborhoods of The Bowery, the East Village and the Lower East Side. It is fed directly from the south by Bowery at East Fourth Street which becomes Third Avenue after Saint Mark's Place.
- someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- (architecture) an architectural product or work
- A person who is responsible for inventing or realizing a particular idea or project
- A person who designs buildings and in many cases also supervises their construction
- (architecture) the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings; "architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use"
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
NYC - East Village: Cooper Square Hotel
The Cooper Square Hotel, at 25 Cooper Square, is a $115-million hotel conceived of by Klaus Ortleib of MK Hotels and designed by Carlos Zapata. Opened in 008, the slim, modernist, all-glass, 21-story tower offers 145 rooms and interiors by Milan designer Antonio Cittario.
COOPER SQUARE | Structural Support?
Photo by Rocco S. Cetera
41 Cooper Square
Cooper Square, East Village, Lower Manhattan
New York City
February 9, 2011 9:41 PM
hotel caravel sorrento
hotels at stuttgart airport
george hotel odiham
luxor hotel room rates
fragrance hotel selegie road
loon lodge inn
the north garden hotel beijing
cheap atlantic city casino hotels