Hotel Restaurant Alsace - Motel For Sale Washington - De Vere Cameron House Hotel.
Hotel Restaurant Alsace
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- a building where people go to eat
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- A region of northeastern France, on the borders with Germany and Switzerland. It was annexed by Prussia, along with part of Lorraine, to form Alsace-Lorraine after the Franco-Prussian War of 1870–71. It was restored to France after World War I
- a region of northeastern France famous for its wines
- Alsace (Alsace ; Alsatian: Elsass ; Elsass, pre-1996: Elsa?, ; Alsatia) is the fourth-smallest of the 26 regions of France in land area (8,280 km?), and the smallest in metropolitan France.
- The Alsace was an American automobile manufactured by Piedmont between 1920 and 1921 for Automotive Products Co of New York, made with right-hand drive for export purposes.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Hotel in Zellenberg
the hotel Le Schlossberg in Zellenberg. We stayed there on our Alsace trip. The pink house is the restaurant, the blue house across, is the hotel part. The half-timbered houses are typical.
Hotel d'Alsace and Restaurant a l'Agneau
Hotel d'Alsace and Restaurant a l'Agneau in Illkirch-Graffenstaden, a suburb of Strasbourg, France, January 2008
hotels near marseille airport
florida keys resort hotel
hotel accommodation south coast
hotels near the colosseum
dolphin shakespeare hotel
beijing hotel reservations
hotels near portofino
hotels near port of miami
princess hotel tobermory