QUAY HOTEL AND SPA : HOTELS NEAR DODGERS STADIUM : HOTEL VILLA ANGELA TAORMINA.
Quay Hotel And Spa
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A concrete, stone, or metal platform lying alongside or projecting into water for loading and unloading ships
- Quay is a restaurant in Sydney, Australia.
- A wharf, or quay (pronounced 'key') is a structure on the shore of a harbour where ships may dock to load and unload cargo or passengers. Such a structure includes one or more berths (mooring locations), and may also include piers, warehouses, or other facilities necessary for handling the ships.
- wharf usually built parallel to the shoreline
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- A place or resort with such a spring
Clark Quay in Singpore is full of nightlife, shops, tourists and restaurants. It is also full of bright colors and reflections at night. I took this shot during my recent trip to Singapore.
Tram at North Quay, Brisbane
This tram is leaving Queen Street (Brisbane) crossing North Quay to enter the Victoria Bridge across Brisbane River. Photographed in the mid 1960s.
motel t shirt
the montreal inn cape may
cheap hotels near
relexa bellevue hotel hamburg
the movie hotel zagreb
hotel acon dusseldorf
motels in chico
hotel a venezia
bed and breakfast near hearst castle
the north garden hotel beijing