Grand china hotel guangzhou. Hotel at manhattan.
Grand China Hotel Guangzhou
- a city on the Zhu Jiang delta in southern China; the capital of Guangdong province and a major deep-water port
- Guangzhou (; ; jyutping: Gwong?zau?; Cantonese Yale: Gwongjau), also known as Canton or Kwangchow, is a sub-provincial city and the capital of the Guangdong province in the People's Republic of China. It is one of the five National Central Cities.
- major Chinese city near Hong Kong (also called Canton)
- A city in southern China, the capital of Guangdong province; pop. 3,918,000. It is the leading industrial and commercial center of southern China
- Magnificent and imposing in appearance, size, or style
- expansive: of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope; "an expansive lifestyle"; "in the grand manner"; "collecting on a grand scale"; "heroic undertakings"
- august: of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"
- Designed to impress through scale or splendor
- thousand: the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- (of a person) Of high rank and with an appearance and manner appropriate to it
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- Taiwan: a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- A fine white or translucent vitrified ceramic material
- Household tableware or other objects made from this or a similar material
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Grand Hyatt (Lobby)
This is the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Shanghai. It occupies floors 53-87 of the world's 5th highest skyscraper, the Jinmao Tower in Shanghai. The picture was taken from the top floor (88, a number that stands for wealth in China) where the lift takes you in 45 seconds.
The city of Guangzhou with currently the 6th highest building are planning to outdo Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and all the others with a new world record in the near future.
??????/Grand Hyatt Guangzhou-????????
lilypad suite hotel
desert inn hotel
boutique hotels italy
the loop chicago hotels
paradise resort hotel belize
romantic riversong bed and breakfast
mirage hotel pool las vegas