ULLADULLA ACCOMMODATION - HOTELS IN CAPRI ISLAND - THE THISTLE TOWER HOTEL.
- Lodging; room and board
- adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- Ulladulla is a coastal town in New South Wales, Australia in the City of Shoalhaven local government area. It is on the Princes Highway, about half way between the larger towns of Batemans Bay to the south and Nowra to the north and approximately 179 km south of Sydney.
- a narrow coastal strip situated on a picturesque harbour, with miles of beaches, bays and lakes. Set against the Budawang Ranges, Ulladulla is the service centre of the southern Shoalhaven region.
Ulladulla is down the South Coast of NSW, Australia
An early morning photo
Taken with a Canon 5D with the tripod sitting in the water.
I usually shoot panoramic s and landscapes @f11 to f16 and reminder to turn your lens to Manual Focus to shut off the Ultra Sonic Motor cause this can cause blur on your timed exposes.
Starfish - Ulladulla
Orange and purple starfish(Asterodiscides truncatus) at Burrill Rocks, Ulladulla, New South Wales. These large lumpy echinoderms are relatively common amongst the sponge gardens at about 10-20 metres depth.
falkensteiner hotel am schottenfeld vienna
grand palladium jamaica hotel
versailles hotel condominium
cheap hotel motel rooms
g hotel galway special offers
ayres hotels suites
park and fly hotels near lax