Work mag wheels. 4 stud mag wheels. Bal wheel chocks.
Work Mag Wheels
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- (mag wheel) Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
- Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result
- A place or premises for industrial activity, typically manufacturing
- Such activity as a means of earning income; employment
- activity directed toward making or doing something; "she checked several points needing further work"
- a product produced or accomplished through the effort or activity or agency of a person or thing; "it is not regarded as one of his more memorable works"; "the symphony was hailed as an ingenious work"; "he was indebted to the pioneering work of John Dewey"; "the work of an active imagination";
- exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity; "I will work hard to improve my grades"; "she worked hard for better living conditions for the poor"
I took this picture in 2005. How often do you go back to a picture over the years and try to imagine what it could be? You spend hours working on it to no avail. Hours become years and you are just not satisfied. Sometimes new techniques or technology/software give you the appearance you have been looking for.
5 years later I finally figured this one out.
No Gears Wheel
Shots from the Bristol Bike Festival launch night at Howies. There was work from No Gears, Boneshaker Mag, Thinking Caps, the Bristol Bike Project, you name it...
asleep at the wheel lyrics bloodhound gang
neutral colors color wheel
commercial alloy wheels
four wheel alignment service
skull steering wheel covers
lorenzo wheels wl21
plastic toy wheels and axles