FAST COOKING OVENS : COOKING OVENS
Fast cooking ovens : Irish cooking.
Fast Cooking Ovens
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- A small furnace or kiln
- An oven is an enclosed compartment for heating, baking or drying. It is most commonly used in cooking and pottery. Ovens used in pottery are also known as kilns. An oven used for heating or for industrial processes is called a furnace or industrial oven.
- (oven) kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting
- An enclosed compartment, as in a kitchen range, for cooking and heating food
- A cremation chamber in a Nazi concentration camp
- (Oven) A low pressure hot air chamber used for the purpose of heating, drying, baking or vulcanizing rubber products. See Aging.
- Abstain from all or some kinds of food or drink, esp. as a religious observance
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons; "Catholics sometimes fast during Lent"
- abstaining from food
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly; "fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
We had a hard night. Little Bean went downhill fast after a few days of a lousy virus. So we went to the emergency room with her, fervently hoping she'd recover quickly.
We got home at 3, with a hydrated baby who wanted to sleep for the first time in days.
We've moved slowly today. We were supposed to be on a plane to Colorado. Instead, we have been napping, watching tv, talking on the phone, twittering away.
And making food.
Somehow, I had not cooked since we arrived in this new home. This sight -- food lined up, spoons and spatulas, measuring cups and Dutch ovens -- made me so happy I had to take a photo.
It feels like life is finding its own balance again.
This is a good example of a fast and hot burning fire I make for boiling water for coffee. It requires many 1/2 -1 inch stick put Tee-Pee style. Inside the Tee-pee I place a bundle if thin pine twigs. The sap in the twigs is highly flammable. When you go to make a fire in backcountry get yourself as much dead Pine as you can to start. After the coffee is ready I put about ten 1-2 inch sticks on to make for good coals for the eggs.
light cooking cookbook
san jose cooking class
play new cooking games
cooking game hens
cooking potatoes in the microwave
cooking lessons toronto
barbie cooking show
10.11.2011. u 16:32 •