Asia Hotel Shanghai. Quality Hotel Harmonie Tours. Military Discount Hotels
Asia Hotel Shanghai
- take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship; "The men were shanghaied after being dred"
- the largest city of China; located in the east on the Pacific; one of the largest ports in the world
- Force (someone) to join a ship lacking a full crew by dring them or using other underhanded means
- Shanghai (; Shanghainese: Zanhae ; ) is the most populous city in China and one of the most populous cities in the world. A global city, Shanghai exerts influence over global commerce, finance, culture, art, fashion, research and entertainment.
- Coerce or trick (someone) into a place or position or into doing something
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- the largest continent with 60% of the earth's population; it is joined to Europe on the west to form Eurasia; it is the site of some of the world's earliest civilizations
- (asian) a native or inhabitant of Asia
- The largest of the world's continents, constituting nearly one-third of the landmass, lying entirely north of the equator except for some Southeast Asian islands. It is connected to Africa by the Isthmus of Suez and borders Europe (part of the same landmass) along the Ural Mountains and across the Caspian Sea
- the nations of the Asian continent collectively
Park Hotel & YMCA - Shanghai, China - ?? ??
The Park Hotel (left) on Nanjing Xi Lu was designed by Ladislaus Hudec. To it's right is the YMCA now the Shanghai Sports Club.
(2) East Asia Hotel Shanghai
The East Asia Hotel building dates back to the 1930's when it was the old Sincere Company Department Store.
hotels near opryland tn
tumski hotel wroclaw
cristal palace hotel madonna di campiglio
victoria luxury hotel
malta hotel booking
post road inn motel
grand hotel cannes