Abners Hotel Riccione : Rio Roiss Hotel Copacabana : Lichtsinn Hotel Bremen.
Abners Hotel Riccione
- Riccione is a comune in the Province of Rimini, Emilia-Romagna, northern Italy. As of 2007 Riccione had an estimated population of 34,868.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Riccione, once advertised as the "Green Pearl of the Adriatic Sea" is now only an unispiring tourist suburb. But in the 30s, when Mussolini had his summer villa there, it was still an earthly paradise. I recommend Federico Fellini's Amarcord to get a glimpse of old Riviera Romangnola.
Riccione - Luglio/Agosto 2010
Riccione (RM): il porto e sullo sfondo l'hotel "Savioli Spiaggia" ormai prossimo alla ristrutturazione [Foto 6 ago 2010]
castle inn hotel san francisco
wedding at a hotel
pestana bahia hotel
hotel majestic barriere cannes
hotel new york palace budapest
discount hotel stockholm