COOKING IS FUN : SAGRA COOKING : COOKING CLASS CA.
Cooking Is Fun
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- violent and excited activity; "she asked for money and then the fun began"; "they began to fight like fun"
- A source of this
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure
- Playful behavior or good humor
- activities that are enjoyable or amusing; "I do it for the fun of it"; "he is fun to have around"
The room was dark and the shot is blur, but I think this photo is fun so I uploaded it.
Today my daughters cooked dinner for the family (that's elder daughter's homework), but the onion was great foe of them, so they put goggles on and sliced onions.
(Please don't mention about the messy background. ;p)
My kids having fun cooking with their grandma (my mum). They're making "Schupfnudeln" which is very similar to the Italian "Gnocchi". They had a lot of fun together!
digiorno cooking instructions
cooking meth 101
cooking temp for pork chops
cooking wine alcohol
clay pots for cooking
cooking top sirloin roast
pressure cooking tips