CAR CARPET SHAMPOOER. RUGS SHAMPOOING. PET STAINS ON CARPET.
Car Carpet Shampooer
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Car Care Vending Center
Self-service car wash in Lakewood, Washington
carpeting prices installed
berber carpet runners
removing blood stains carpet
clifton carpets dallas
carpet cleaning smell
does the carpet match the curtain
small rugs uk