A PHOTO BLANKET https://blog.dnevnik.hr/a-photo-blanket
THE GAP PHOTO CONTEST. PHOTO CONTEST
THE GAP PHOTO CONTEST. DALE PHOTO LAB. PHOTO ID BADGE MAKER.
The Gap Photo Contest
- Engage in competition to attain (a position of power)
- Oppose (an action, decision, or theory) as mistaken or wrong
- Take part in (a competition or election)
- a strle between rivals
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation; "They contested the outcome of the race"
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photograph
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A break or hole in an object or between two objects
- A pass or way through a range of hills
- a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures; "gap between income and outgo"; "the spread between lending and borrowing costs"
- make an opening or gap in
- An unfilled space or interval; a break in continuity
- opening: an open or empty space in or between things; "there was a small opening between the trees"; "the explosion made a gap in the wall"
YMBT Summer Photo Contest
Now THIS is a way to enjoy the sights, smells, wind and yes even rain during
your summer vacation!
We had been to Washington, DC for the Rolling Thunder demonstration over
Memorial Day weekend. From there we rode to the Blue Ridge Parkway at Fancy
Gap, VA and down to Boone, NC where we stayed in a GREAT Best Western motel.
Next it was over to Johnson City, TN to see my wife's college campus (East
Tennessee State Univ) and then into Knoxville, TN to visit her family.
This picture was taken somewhere on Rte. 129 in western North Carolina as we
headed through the mountains on our return to Florida. They call this
stretch of road the "Tail of the Dragon" as it has 318 curves in 11 miles!
While the wife enjoyed the scenery, I had to concentrate on the road or risk
riding off the side of the mountain!
Thanks Best Western! Every motel we have stayed in has been clean,
convenient, and the people are warm and friendly.
contest code: BWymbtpc.819.45
Movin' on Down the Line
Three trailing Burlington Northern Santa Fe engines pushing a 60 car train fully loaded with low-sulfur coal through the Ozarks hills. The train had stopped to allow the passage of another train, and was just getting up speed, about 30 mph. Taken at Cedar Gap, Missouri.
Last weekend's photo contest: I entered my Greer Spring photo and my Topaz Mill photo. Greer Spring won First Place and Topaz Mill won Third Place. Several contestants brought in STACKS of framed photos, so I guess there wasn't any limit to how many photos one could enter. : ) There were a LOT of great photos there!
photo scanning services in fairfax virginia
oval photo frames
fast photo resizer
photo lighting studio
leather photo frames uk
kobe and lil wayne photo shoot
modeling photo shoot ideas
free printable photo cards
05.11.2011. u 21:50 •