CAMERA SHOP BRIGHTON - SHOP BRIGHTON
Camera Shop Brighton - Telescopic Camera Tripod - Hidden Camera Cyber Cafe India
Camera Shop Brighton
- a city in East Sussex in southern England that is a popular resort; site of the University of Sussex
- Brighton is the major part of the city of Brighton and Hove (formed from the previous towns of Brighton, Hove, Portslade and several other villages) in East Sussex on the south coast of Great Britain.
- A resort town on the southern coast of England; pop. 133,400
- Brighton is a town in Northumberland County, Ontario, Canada, approximately east of Toronto and west of Kingston. It is intersected by both Highway 401 and the former Highway 2. It is on the West end of the Bay of Quinte on the entrance of the Murray Canal.
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- An act of going shopping
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
This is from a test roll I shot on an AGFA isolette ii, a charity shop find in Eastbourne and what excellent photos it takes. Completely manual camera, no exposure meter and no auto focus, so i decided to jump straight in with some street photography. 1/3
Today I spent the day in Brighton. No particular reason, I just fancied a change of scenery.
Love all the camera shops and record stores in Brighton. Thinks it's fairly safe to say I would be very poor if I lived there haha.
build your own ccd camera
free digital camera photo recovery software
fisher price kid tough digital camera review
digital video camera dv
kids underwater video camera
spy camera glasses
diy hidden camera
sigma camera lens reviews
26.10.2011. u 12:23 •