LEARN MAKEUP APPLICATION. LEARN MAKEUP
Learn makeup application. Hair and makeup ideas for prom.
Learn Makeup Application
- Art or teaching of techniques for using cosmetics appropriate to an individual's skin type, style, and age.
- Gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught
- memorize: commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
- Become aware of (something) by information or from observation
- get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
- Commit to memory
- gain knowledge or skills; "She learned dancing from her sister"; "I learned Sanskrit"; "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
One of the things I have learned here is to use gems, pearls etc. I never used to use anything blingy on my cards but now I can't wait to place them and see them enhance a card. Here I used a couple of pink pearls. I don't think I have a card on which I don't use bling nowadays. Un thinkable! This is the Real Dill stamp.
(Thanks to Suzz for her beautiful scraps used on this card)
Potential Lip Shades
Yes, I am going to wear lipstick, of some form. I've employed a trusty friend to help me select the perfect one...for now, just experimenting with colors, and re-learning makeup application strategy. ;-) April 2006.
lighting for makeup application
mineral makeup eyeshadow
cover up a tattoo with makeup
fluorescent lighted makeup mirror
baby oil to remove eye makeup
glam couture make up
20.10.2011. u 11:28 •