Trash The Wedding Dress Photo Shoot - Portable Hard Drive Photo Storage
Trash The Wedding Dress Photo Shoot
- Wedding Dress is a Korean movie, released on January 14, 2009.
- A wedding dress or wedding gown is the clothing worn by a bride during a wedding ceremony. Color, style and ceremonial importance of the gown can depend on the religion and culture of the wedding participants.
- bridal gown: a gown worn by the bride at a wedding
- A photo shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, whereby a model poses for a photographer at a studio where multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief.
- Kill (a file or process) or wipe (a disk)
- dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
- rubbish: worthless material that is to be disposed of
- Damage or wreck
- pan: express a totally negative opinion of; "The critics panned the performance"
trash house chronicles
Here I chronicle the TRASH HOUSE, a veritable junkyard of a home in my neighborhood. As you can see, it builds up, and then about once a year, the city comes and cleans it out. Then it repeats. The woman who lives there collects this trash from other people's trash bins and is very selective about what she takes. I am fascinated.
Trash PC #3
The challenge was to create a postcard from bits of collected trash. The items on this postcard were mostly found near campus.
Swapbot: Trash PC
free digital photo sharing
new kiss photo
list of photo websites
google photo images
miley cyrus photo 2011
scrapbook photo book
nikon 2011 photo contest