DISTRESSED WOOD KITCHEN TABLE. KITCHEN TABLE
Distressed wood kitchen table. Dining tables sizes. Round leather cocktail table.
Distressed Wood Kitchen Table
- Suffering from anxiety, sorrow, or pain
- facing or experiencing financial trouble or difficulty; "distressed companies need loans and technical advice"; "financially hard-pressed Mexican hotels are lowering their prices"; "we were hard put to meet the mortgage payment"; "found themselves in a bad way financially"
- dysphoric: generalized feeling of distress
- (of furniture, leather, or clothing) Having simulated marks of age and wear
- stressed: suffering severe physical strain or distress; "he dropped out of the race, clearly distressed and having difficulty breathing"
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
hero arts distress challenge
Distressed by painting the edges of the kraft cardstock with white paint. Used the heart swirl stamp with white paint as well (and dabbed a bit off to make it look aged). Just a page to document a few things about my DD I don't want to forget later on...also, had her draw on the piece of cardstock before I printed on it. My original idea was to print out the journaling on vellum and lay it on top of the drawing, but I can't figure out how to print on vellum w/my printer! Sorry, it's hard to see the journaling, it reads: In case I forget to tell you...I love your little drawings. (she draws the cutest litlle smiley faces)
I totally love watching "Enchanted" with you and seeing you sing and dance to the songs. Hearing you call me 'mama". Giving the best "loves". Hearing you call yourself "Mananin". (her name is Madeline)
Hero Arts Distress challenge 001
Stamped harlequin background (SU) with distress ink and clear embossed on vanila card. Printed tag by Cavallini from a Decorative Gift Tag tin, used wrinkle free distressing (thanks for the video, Jennifer!). Stamped Hero Arts "happiness" with Stazon. Stamped balloons from HA clear Birthday Messages stamp set. Used chalk ink, colored over with a Versamark marker and clear embossed. Inked strings (from tags) with distress ink and inked edges of card. Balloons attached with 3D glue dots. Tag attached with foam mounting tape. Chatterbox rivet in tag. TFL!
pictures of wooden tables
white extending dining table
glass and wood end table
parson console table
leg end table
door coffee tables
square folding card table