INDIE FASHION PICTURES : INDIE FASHION
Indie Fashion Pictures : New Fashion Magazines.
Indie Fashion Pictures
- In popular music, independent music, often shortened to indie music or "indie", is a term used to describe independence from major commercial record labels and an autonomous, Do-It-Yourself approach to recording and publishing.
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Form a mental image of
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
Tropicana Nights: The Life and Times of the Legendary Cuban Nightclub
It was to Havana what the Moulin Rouge was to Paris or the Blue Note to New York. The brightest jewel in 1950s Cuban nightlife, Tropicana was a "paradise under the stars" where you could gamble, hear the finest mambo and jazz musicians, and ogle the extravagantly risque floorshows. Nat "King" Cole played Tropicana; so did Josephine Baker. Americans-celebrities and suburbanites both-were drawn to its kinetic sensuality and tropical setting. And Tropicana remained a uniquely Cuban institution; unlike most Havana nightclubs, it operated free from the American mob's control.
Journalist Rosa Lowinger and Ofelia Fox, widow of Tropicana's last owner, vividly portray the cultural richness and roiling social problems of pre-Revolutionary Cuba and take the reader on an intimate insider's tour of one of the world's most glamorous venues at its most brilliant moment.
36/365 [Fashion Statement]
~PRINTS AVAILABLE~In several different edits
View Large. + More in Comments!
Today i was noticing how big Oliver is getting. He is so adorable...my love. So todays 365 was with him. He was purring the entire time we took pictures together. It was lovely:]
Well, again..i'm sorry for not posting for a couple days. Things have just been a little hectic for me. I got the job at Delia's...but its not what i expected. So i'm going to continue looking for a better job. The past week though i have been helping my mum out at work. So thats nice...except when the children i watched would scream or cry...or throw shit around. Ugh.
The move will be soon...about a month i guess. With the lovely Audrey Scott. Roomiesss. HA. I'm glad i found someone i love and trust and know to move in with. So yay. Bonus points for a crappy week.
I'm Mentally, physically and emotionally drained. If i didnt have Tristan...i'd be in a deep dark hole again. A place where i dont want to visit again. A place where once i was there for a while...i got comfortable in it...it became normal. I dont want that again.
If I worked for an Indie magazine as a creative director I would have pictures like this because one must always strike unlikely bad postures in fashion magazines of all kinds. Tara humored me.
parsons aas fashion marketing
latino fashion week
kristen stewart the fashion spot
vintage fashion uk
famous fashion designers in france
humber college fashion arts
fashion models men
women fashion 1920
fashion clothing websites
27.10.2011. u 04:50 •