WOOD COFFEE TABLE : LEATHER END TABLE : SCHOOL FOLDING TABLES.
Wood Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
Petrified wood coffee table
The big hunk of stone under my hands will be cleaned, cut flat on top and bottom, polished on the top flat surface and then come home as an incredible coffee table.
Laguana Woods coffee table
Dennis and Jill's coffee table at their condo in Laguna Woods, CA (formerly Leisure World).
triangular coffee tables
small wood dining table
urban console table
dining table and 6 chairs
50's retro kitchen table
fold up card tables
square end table
chunky wood dining table
stainless steel legs for table
red bistro table