COSCO FOLDING CARD TABLE : GLASS TABLE TOP REPLACEMENT : STAINLESS STEEL TABLE BASES.
Cosco Folding Card Table
- a small light table with folding legs; can be folded for storage
- a table for playing cards (as in a casino)
- A square table for playing cards on, typically having legs that fold flat for storage
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company, known as COSCO or COSCO Group, is one of the largest liner shipping companies worldwide. It is a government owned company of the People's Republic of China. Its headquarters is in Ocean Plaza in Xicheng District, Beijing.
- COSCO (Hong Kong) Group Limited is one of the largest Chinese state-owned conglomerate in Hong Kong, which is wholly owned by COSCO Group. Its business include shipping services, coatings manufacturing, insurance, information technology, freight forwarding, property development and management.
The M/V COSCO Antwerp at dock in the Port of Seattle
COSCO Guangzhou seen from Shotley at Felixstowe.
bob timberlake sofa table
chinese console tables
mosaic coffee tables
dolce drop leaf dining table
wood table pedestals
alden pub table and stool set coffee