HOTEL AMADEUS MILANO - HOTEL AMADEUS
Hotel amadeus milano - Blue palace hotel greece.
Hotel Amadeus Milano
- Amadeus (Amadeus Flugdienst GmbH and Co. KG) was an airline based in Germany. It was established and started operations in 1996. It operated scheduled domestic passenger services from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. Operations ceased in July 2004.
Amadeus is a stage play written in 1979 by the English dramatist Peter Shaffer, based on the lives of the composers Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Antonio Salieri.
Amadeus is a computer reservations system (or global distribution system, since it sells tickets for multiple airlines) owned by the Amadeus IT Group with headquarters in Madrid, Spain. The central database is located at Erding, Germany.
- Milan (Milano, ; Western Lombard: Milan, ) is a city in Italy and the capital of the region of Lombardy and of the province of Milan.
- Milano cookies are a trademarked dessert manufactured by Pepperidge Farm as part of their series of "European" cookies. Each cookie consists of a thin layer of rich chocolate sandwiched between two biscuit cookies.
- Milan: the capital of Lombardy in northern Italy; has been an international center of trade and industry since the Middle Ages
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
a movie that i like (i just took a photo of the dvd cover)
(my fav Requiem Lacrymosa)
"Lacrymosa dies illa, qua resurget ex favilla judicandus homo reus" (Mournful that day When from the dust shall rise Guilty man to be judged) " Huic ergo parce, Deus, Pie Jesu Domine,Dona eis requiem." (Therefore spare him, O God.Merciful Jesu Lord Grant them rest)
quotes of the real Mozart , not Amadeus movie
"As death, when we come to consider it closely, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only not terrifying to me, but is indeed very soothing and consoling! And i thank my God for graciously granting me the opportunity.... of learning that death is the key which unlocks the door to our true happiness"
"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love ,that is the soul of genius."
"people make a mistake who think that my art has come easily to me. Nobody has devoted so much time and thought to composition as I. There is not a famous master whose work i have not studied over and over."
Salieri Torments Amadeus
I love how they lit the image of Amadeus' dead father in silhouette behind the curtain for this scene.
canary hotel wedding
grand hotel resort
upstate new york inn
hotel rossini pesaro
hotel splendid suisse
hotel rating website
jobs at marriot hotel