East Deck Motel Family Resort Montauk. Adams Inn Hotel. Convencion Madrid Hotel.
East Deck Motel Family Resort Montauk
- Montauk is the terminus of the Montauk Branch of the Long Island Rail Road, and as such is the easternmost railroad station on Long Island. The station is located on Edgemere Street (Suffolk County Road 49) and Fort Pond Road west of Montauk Harbor, New York.
- the Montauk Indians are an Algonquian tribe that lived on what is now Long Island. Mohegan minister Samson Occom was a missionary to the Montauk Indians and married a Montauk woman, Mary (Fowler) Occom. Many Montauks joined the Brothertown community towards the end of the eighteenth century.
- Montauk is a story of Swiss writer Max Frisch. It first appeared in 1975 and takes an exceptional position in Frisch's work.
- A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage
- The children of a person or couple
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household
- primary social group; parents and children; "he wanted to have a good job before starting a family"
- class: a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- The action of turning to and adopting a strategy or course of action, esp. a disagreeable or undesirable one, so as to resolve a difficult situation
- a hotel located in a resort area
- haunt: a frequently visited place
- A place that is a popular destination for vacations or recreation, or which is frequented for a particular purpose
- fall back: have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
- The tendency of a place to be frequented by many people
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- a motor hotel
- the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- to, toward, or in the east; "we travelled east for several miles"; "located east of Rome"
- To or toward the east
- situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- any of various platforms built into a vessel
- Knock (someone) to the ground with a punch
- decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
- Decorate or adorn brightly or festively
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
Touring Montauk before Monday jaunt back to NYC.
Montauk, Long Island
Montauk, Long Island -
Eternal Sunshine Trip
hotel de la tour
hotel jobs in ga
country inn and suites albertville
colony hotel palm beach
ambassador transit hotel singapore airport
seurahuone hotel helsinki
inn in napa
find hotel in
la mirage motel