HOTEL FENIX - SCOTTISH INNS
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Fenix is a town and municipality in the state of Parana in the Southern Region of Brazil.
- Sanela Sijercic is a Bosnian folk singer from Sarajevo. She has released six albums and received a "Folk Oscar" in 2006. She has also been named the "Female singer of the year" (in Bosnia).
- Fenix was a Polish science fiction magazine published from 1990 to 2001.
Das Fenix Hotel in Cavallino, gegenuber von Venedig. Die Dusche ist ohne Abtrennung direkt in der Toilette. Handtucher und Toilettenpapier sollte man vorher in Sicherheit bringen.
n 1406. 2 October 1980.
Back of a lorry, chap working, Volvo saloon, AEC Regent/Weymann near the Hotel Fenix, Lisbon.
sunset hotel santorini
cheap hotels anaheim disneyland
post ranch inn reservations
dedeman sofia princess hotel
spa wellness hotel
sedona bed and breakfast inn