PHOTO ID BADGE SYSTEM. HOUSE STOCK PHOTO.
Photo Id Badge System
- Photo identification is generally used to define any form of identity document that includes a photograph of the holder.
- allows a user to set custom graphics (can be pictures) with a phone book entry. When the person who is associated with that phone book entry calls, the corresponding graphic is shown. Graphics can be downloaded into the phone from a computer, or via the wireless Internet.
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- A distinguishing object or emblem
- any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank); "wearing a tie was regarded as a badge of respectability"
- A feature or sign that reveals a particular condition or quality
- an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.); "they checked everyone's badge before letting them in"
- A distinctive emblem worn as a mark of office, membership, achievement, licensed employment, etc
- put a badge on; "The workers here must be badged"
our last day of traveling - what a lame last photo for my Boracay set.
this batch of photos comes from our day traveling back to seoul. we took a taxi to the boracay port, a ferry the caticlan port, a bus from caticlan port to the kalibo airport and took a plane to manila. we had a 3 hour layover so we decided to go to the MALL OF ASIA, actually the SM MALL OF ASIA but we never found out what the SM stood for. funny story: we take a metered airport yellow taxi from the manila airport to the mall of asia and chat it up good with the young taxi driver, named Basti, who seemed like he was a newbie trying to scam us by asking for twice the metered price and trying to cover the meter with his id badge but we busted him and he looked deflated, then we hit him up for a recommendation for a place to eat at the mall since he said he had been there. he told us Chicken Lasan (spelling?) so i told him if we didn't like it we were going to come back and find him. He started back peddling in a funny cute kind of way. so out we go, pay our 150 phps and go to the mall find the restaurant he recommended, ate and it was great. we get into a general everyday (not airport) taxi and say airport. tons of traffic. cutting well into our 1 hour before boarding time requirement. we're nervous. More going nowhere stopped traffic. Eventually taxi driver pulls up to the airport we pay get out and then find out we are at the WRONG frigging terminal and need to take another taxi or free shuttle. i hail the first cab and tell him terminal two, and ask how long, how much and he tells me the bloated price of 200 php and says curiously "15 hours" so i say no, too many things could go wrong with that guy. Plus we had a 740 php departure tax to pay that we didn’t know about until moments before and we had little-to-none php between us. we now are minutes away from boarding time. we fly down the stairs to shuttle bus area which we see taking off as we get there so we spend a moment or two freaking out. then we see some yellow metered airport taxis .... and get in. AND GUESS WHO our driver is??? Basti. yup, different wing of the airport, three hours later, same day, same guy. it's too crazy. we tell him he has to get us there pronto and in 5 mins and 78 phps later we are there flying through the halls. as we are going through immigration they are calling our names on the PA system. we are the last to get on the plane. CRAZY
Sony T-33 Miss Hatchback MKIII
Sony T-33 + CS5 Extended
This is a photo I dug out from an old collection.
Viewing this photo, I totally miss driving, by that I mean driving a car where one has to shift gears manually. Sports sedans are comfortable and spirited, but that is just that. Nothing like driving a little hatchback that handles curves like straights. Especially ones with hidden prowess that can manipulate species of those with much larger displacements.
Standing there is my golf buddy (no, he doesn’t drive a Golf, he plays golf with me). Been a while since we chatted, sorta miss that, and I sure miss the little hatchback, the little hatchback that was pretty tricked out.
Volkswagen Golf Gti VR6 MkIII in the photo
Purge NOS system with corresponding gauges
Port and polished head / cams with chip to match bored headcam
Brullen Cat-back without CC
Maximum de-badge works and FK grill / Euro deep lip
Hagus heated mirrors
Shaved antenna / rear wiper / rear spoiler
White flashers / reflectors / tails
Smoked Fogs /Aftermarket HID
KW adjustable Coils
BBS RC tucked inside rolled lips
1200watt Alpine / Image Dynamics system
photo to cartoon maker online
professional photo background
116533 powered by coppermine photo gallery
holiday photo cards modern
photo shop 7 tutorial
free photo retouching online
how to make photo id cards
digital photo print software