3D 35MM CAMERA - GET FREE DIGITAL CAMERA.
3d 35mm Camera
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
- Quoted-printable, or QP encoding, is an encoding using printable ASCII characters (i.e. alphanumeric and the equals sign "=") to transmit 8-bit data over a 7-bit data path or, generally, over a medium which is not 8-bit clean. It is defined as a MIME content transfer encoding for use in e-mail.
- three-D: a movie with images having three dimensional form or appearance
- 3D or 3-D may refer to: * Something having three dimensions e.g. width, length, and depth * Three-dimensional space, the physical universe ** A vector space with three dimensions ** Volume, a measure of space * 3D computer graphics, computer graphics modeling three-dimensional objects * Computer
aaahhh~~~new toy :p
yay~~~finally i got my nishika 3d camera just a little while ago~~~it sure is a beautiful camera~~~very solid and heavy~~~now i need to go and read the manual and then take it for a walk tomorrow~~~and run to shoppers afterwards and hopefully i can have my film back on the same day~~~if not the day after~~~but i don't know if i can wait that looonnnnnggg~~~
35mm Fim Camera - line art
An exercise in 3D, using the 2D Adobe Illustrator. Line art. This work was created in 1989.This work was created in 1989.
online camera store
fogg camera bags
ccd camera cables
buy camera in india
best rolling camera bag
cheapest camera phones
mobiola web camera s60v3
camera lenses basics
red camera hire london