Downhill Bike Gear : Trek Bike 4300.
Downhill Bike Gear
- A downhill bike (also known as a downhill mountain bike) is a full suspension bicycle designed for downhill cycling on particularly steep, rocky trails.
- An off-road bike designed primarily for downhill use. Features include: long-travel suspension, red components and wheels and a long wheelbase for stability at speed.
- a bike designed for racing down mountains; features include long-travel dual suspension frame, great brakes, long saddle and riser handlebars
- Equipment that is used for a particular purpose
- A particular function or state of adjustment of engaged gears
- a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- set the level or character of; "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
- One of a set of toothed wheels that work together to alter the relation between the speed of a driving mechanism (such as the engine of a vehicle or the crank of a bicycle) and the speed of the driven parts (the wheels)
- gearing: wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed; "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
Had my first mountain bike jump shoot. The location was in a heavily-wooded area. Natural lighting was terrible. I didn't know what the heck I was doing...balancing flash & ambient, etc. Ugh. Action shots in a bit...
Have a great week ahead, my friends!
Sam Burkhardt takes 3rd in Cat I (19-29)
cranks for bmx bikes
portable bicycle exercise
bike shoes for women
used trials bike
barbie bike basket
scott genius mountain bike
touring bike review