GODDARDS SILVER CLEANER - STIEFF ROSE STERLING SILVER - SILVER RECTANGULAR MIRROR.
Goddards Silver Cleaner
- Goddards is a large house in Abinger Common, Surrey, England
- cleansing agent: a preparation used in cleaning something
- the operator of dry-cleaning establishment
- someone whose occupation is cleaning
- A person employed to clean the interior of a building
- A place of business where clothes and fabrics are dry-cleaned
- A person or thing that cleans something, in particular
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
Name: GODDARD, SHIRLEY
Rank: Stoker 1st Class
Regiment/Service: Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve
Unit Text: H.M.S. Mercury.
Date of Death: 22/01/1942
Additional information: Son of William Henry and Florence Mary Goddard, of Leicester; husband of Elizabeth Stella Goddard, of Leicester.
Grave/Memorial Reference: N. "U" 589.
Cemetery: LEICESTER (WELFORD ROAD) CEMETERY
Listed as killed in a road accident
The Goddard Boys
Ian Arthur Goddard (1943-) holding brother Edwin Phillip Goddard (1950-1975) with brother Noel Kenneth Goddard (1947-?).
Taken at family home at Fairfield NSW circa 1950s.
silver chains necklaces
silver candelabra centerpieces
pre 1965 silver dimes
silver square link bracelet
sterling silver circle pendants
thick sterling silver chain
green river silver co
mens silver cross rings