Silver Pendant Findings : Morgan Silver Dollar Grading
Silver Pendant Findings
- a collection of tools and other articles used by an artisan to make jewelry or clothing or shoes
- The action of finding someone or something
- A conclusion reached as a result of an inquiry, investigation, or trial
- Small articles or tools used in making garments, shoes, or jewelry
- (finding) the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- (finding) determination: the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures"
- pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- Hanging downward; pendent
- chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
Scrabble pendant, VIOLETA, a hand-made pendant with sterling silver bail, organza necklace, in a complementing gift box
I have made this pendant using vintage Scrabble tiles and fine Belgian craft paper. I have then painted small details by hand, and added small findings to add texture – it is then coated in a resin high gloss sealer for a secure and lustrous finish.
It comes with complimenting organza ribbon necklace with sterling silver/silver plated components and you will receive it in a beautiful matching gift box, hand decorated by me to complement the necklace and make a lovely and unique gift (a box might slightly vary from the photo, since I have just made some beautiful tin boxes that are a bit bigger and longer, which makes them perfect for necklaces:)- PLEASE ZOOM ON THE LAST PHOTO - they will always be hand-decorated to match the pendant).
Scrabble pendants are about 20 mm square (0.75” x 0.75”) and hang from a sterling silver bail. The organza necklace is 55 cm long (21,7 inch), with sterling silver clasp.
Please convo me with any specific wishes you might have - I will be happy to help!
Each of my pendants is unique - due to their handmade nature, they may slightly vary from the photograph.
Silver Pendant One of a kind with rare Peanut Obsidian Designer cabochone
This cab was made by Ron Duncan. Thank you Ron !
When I see a nice Peanut Obsidian I have to have it. It reminds me a field of Poppy flowers, each unique in shape and color.
This is an amazing rich color stone with reds flowers and gray to black color background.
RARE PEANUT OBSIDIAN FREEFORM DESIGNER CABOCHON set in fine silver bezel.
The base, chain, handmade findings and small charm are sterling silver.
The bezel and the front pendant I finished with diamond burrs and the top line of the bezel I finish with delicate pattern.
The Peanut Obsidian measure 46mm ( 1.8") x 26mm (1")
The pendant is 66mm (2.6") x 28.5mm ( 1.12")
Chain 17" long with 2" extension - 925 Sterling silver Rectangle rolo 2.9 x1.8 mm
silver wedding ring sets
ionic colloidal silver solution
1 oz silver buffalo rounds
easy way to polish silver
troy oz silver price
silver cropped jeans
buy silver rounds