2011 SILVER EAGLE COIN. EAGLE COIN
2011 SILVER EAGLE COIN. STERLING SILVER CHARM HOLDER.
2011 Silver Eagle Coin
- The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. It was first released by the United States Mint on November 24, 1986. It is struck only in the one-troy ounce size which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.
- (Silver Eagles) modern 1-oz silver bullion coins.
- (SILVER EAGLES) designation for the US Army Aviation Precision Demonstration Team, organized in May 1972 for public display of typical helicopter skillcraft, performed nationwide at air shows, patriotic events, and other fairs.
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
- Make (coins) by stamping metal
- Make (metal) into coins
- make up; "coin phrases or words"
- mint: form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"
- Invent or devise (a new word or phrase)
- a flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
Drachma Hormizd II
Sasanian empire silver drachma showing on its obverse side Sasanian king Hormizd II (302-309 CE). The king wears a winged crown with an eagle head, his Korymbos (spherical veiled hairdress) is seen. A double ribbon flows behind the head of the monarch. A Pehlevi Inscription and a single grenetis complete the image. On the reverse side, a fire burns on an altar between the king on the left and a crowned soldier on the right, both holding their sword.. Here again, a Pehlevi inscription and a single grenetis achieve the decoration.
Personal collection coin, taken with an USB camera, may 2011
26/365 Got Silver?
One of my coins. Self explanatory. No 2011's yet. SOOC.
Question: How do you stop something from reflecting? Had a problem with it. Tried putting a white sheet of paper in front but I didn't get the result I wanted. Which was just the shiny surface. Might have to do it in an image processor. Thanks.
silver photo charm bracelet
buy silver dimes
silver bars canada
ionic colloidal silver solution
silver coin bullion
silver picture frames bulk
silver point hotel