Silver Coffee Tea Set - Daily Silver Prices.
Silver Coffee Tea Set
- tea service: a set of china or silverware for serving tea
- A set of dishes, typically of china or silver, used for serving tea
- A tea set, in the Western tradition, is a set of dishes sold in a group for use at afternoon tea or a formal tea party.
- Pink Floyd were an English rock band who earned international recognition for their psychedelic rock music in the late 1960s, and for their progressive rock music from the 1970s onward.
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- These seeds raw, roasted and ground, or processed into a powder that dissolves in hot water
- A cup of this drink
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans; "he ordered a cup of coffee"
- any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- A drink made from the roasted and ground beanlike seeds of a tropical shrub, served hot or iced
- coffee bean: a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
I don't really know what to call this... It's a silver set that my Mom has. It's a tray, a small lidded platter, a bowl (for sugar, I'm assuming), a small pitcher (for cream, I think) and a large pitcher (for tea or coffee ?)
I took a photo of it in the negative because I just really liked how what normally seems so shiny and bright, when seen through the negative form, looks a little gross actually. =) The shiny spots now appear as black spots... which, to me, kind of remind me of some kind of rot or decay or something. Anyway, I just thought it was kind of interesting, so I'm sharing it. =)
Pewter, Aluminum, and Silver
Hand Hammered Pewter and Aluminum trays and tea/coffee set, and silver plated trays...the 1840's brass teakettle is in the center...want to take pics of it's markings to authenticate, since auction house is adamant it isn't that old.
ounce silver bars
gorham silver pitcher
bali silver necklaces
silver flower cuff
silver market price history
silver rose petals
1923 s silver dollar