AMERICAN BIOTECH LABS SILVER BIOTICS : VINTAGE SILVER CHARM
American Biotech Labs Silver Biotics
- A native or citizen of the United States
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bioproducts. Modern use similar term includes genetic engineering as well as cell- and tissue culture technologies.
- Genetically modified
- biotechnology: the branch of molecular biology that studies the use of microorganisms to perform specific industrial processes; "biotechnology produced genetically altered bacteria that solved the problem"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- A laboratory
- Lab is a village and municipality in western Slovakia in Malacky District in the Bratislava region.
- Toss bombing (sometimes known as loft bombing, and by the U.S. Air Force as the Low Altitude Bombing System, LABS) is a method of bombing where the attacking aircraft pulls upwards when releasing its bomb load, giving the bomb additional time of flight by starting its ballistic path with an
- (lab) a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
The sidewalk next to the Biotech Center. It looked fifty times cooler in real life.
ILRI Biotech staff, Facebook
Poster of Biotech staff taken in March 2011 (photo credit: ILRI/Nyongesa).
sterling silver leverback earring
wm rogers silver flatware
silver eagles prices
jewelry silver necklace
silver plate tea pot
unique silver jewlery
academy silver bullion