Tire Size Interchange. Dunlop Tire Dealer Locator.
Tire Size Interchange
- Put each of (two things) in the other's place
- (of a thing) Be able to be exchanged with another
- mutual interaction; the activity of reciprocating or exchanging (especially information)
- substitute: put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items; "the con artist replaced the original with a fake Rembrandt"; "substitute regular milk with fat-free milk"; "synonyms can be interchanged without a changing the context's meaning"
- (of two or more people) Exchange (things) with each other
- a junction of highways on different levels that permits traffic to move from one to another without crossing traffic streams
- Tire code or Tyre code - Automobile tires are described by an alphanumeric code, which is generally molded into the sidewall of the tire. This code specifies the dimensions of the tire, and some of its key limitations, such as load-bearing ability, and maximum speed.
- (Tire sizing) The correct way to read a tire size, xxx/yyRzz: x represents the tire’s tread width, in millimeters; y represents the height, which is a percentage of the width (it is also called the ‘aspect ratio’); R stands for ‘radial,’ which is the standard design for all modern tires; z
- (Tire sizing) Plus sizing is the practice of changing a specific tire to a larger size while compensating with reductions in other aspects of the tire's size so that the new tire has the same diameter and circumference as the original tire to prevent any changes in speedometer accuracy, torque
July 29, 2009: AICPA CEO Barry Melancon talks about issues impacting CPAs during Interchange 2009.
The I-195 / I-95 interchange as it crosses the Canal.
coker tire canada
vehicle rims and tires
general altimax arctic winter tires
motorcycle tires and rims
atv tires outlaws
pirelli tyres malaysia
kitchener tire dealers
rating car tires
tire conversion table