GORHAM CHANTILLY SILVER. ANTIQUE STERLING SILVER TEA
Gorham Chantilly Silver
- Chantilly is a commune in the Oise department in northern France.
- Chantilly is a fragrance that was introduced in 1941 by Houbigant. It is currently produced by Dana.
- A web-like floral pattern on a lace background outlined with silk threads; soft to the touch.
- Gorham is a town in Coos County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 2,895 at the 2000 census. Gorham is located in the White Mountains, and parts of the White Mountain National Forest are in the south and northwest. Moose Brook State Park is in the west.
- v Gross, 125 Mass 232; 28 Am Rep 224 (1878) (party wall design let it fall onto neighbor's land)
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
Fruit Stripe Chantilly Dress
Colette Patterns' Chantilly dress. This was a practice dress, made with a thrifted $3 bed sheet and lined with muslin. I cut the yoke and midriff front on the bias, to add some visual interest. I cut the midriff front a couple sizes bigger than the rest of the dress, to accommodate my post-Arlo waist. This was my first time installing an invisible zipper, though it turned out that I could pull it over my head without using the zipper--go figure.
I think the stripes are a bit much, but given the low cost of materials, I'm happy with the finished product. I'll definitely make my next Chantilly in lighter-weight fabrics, as this one seems a little bulky.
quick and dirty iphone photo of my completed Chantilly dress. in Anna Maria Horner's Diamond Mine voile in Pomegranate.
colorized silver eagles
silver bullion shortage
barker ellis silver plate
castleton international silver
silver ring with diamond
silver engravable charm
1890 s morgan silver dollar