SILVER HEART SHAPED NECKLACE : SILVER HEART
Silver Heart Shaped Necklace : Sterling Silver Cleaning Products : Silver Wire Inlay.
Silver Heart Shaped Necklace
- Also known as the non-mandrel, elliptical, or empty-bend cavity. The heart-shaped cavity, like the captive lip, compresses the tube towards the plane of bend but more so. The heart-shaped cavity approximates the ellipse a round tube of a given diameter becomes if flattened.
- cordate: (of a leaf) shaped like a heart
- (Heart Shape) A gemstone cut in a heart shape
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
Secrets of Gaia Key To My Heart Necklace Silver
I am very proud to present this beautiful necklace to the public. As a vendor in the Greatest Love Grid Wide Hunt I decided I was curios both of where and how other vendors chose to hide thier boxes (now that I have a shop actually big enough to hide it at all if I chose to) and also what other vendors were giving out. I have met some amazing people while hunting down these heart boxes and finally after finishing went back to my workshop to start opening them. The first one I opened was this amazing gown from Passionate Neko Designs. It's absolutely beautiful and after unpacking it and putting it on I was inspired with an idea for a new necklace. So on the back burner went all the unpacking and sorting of gifts and onto my pose stand I went, several hours later after creating the necklace and hand aligning the dangling chain then adding the hearts, heart shaped padlocks and keys to both the central chain in the front and the clasp location of the back this is what I have this stunning necklace. I really must say I may have outdone myself this time I often think less of my items then others do but for once I am truly loving this piece so I do hope you all do as well. I know that Saur Holt the designer from Passionate Neko Designs loves it and I have certainly made a new friend after sending her a little thank you note for the beautiful gown and telling her she had inspired the necklace.
To all the other Vendors who's gifts I will certainly get to thank you for the gifts, the friendships, and the creativity you bring to SL that makes this amazing world as wonderful and beautiful as it is ... never forget this is a world created by the users and for the users, without those of us with the vision and creativity creating more each day it would grow stale and wither away!
To all the hunters I have met while hunting, in the hunt group chat, or who have said hi while I was in the shop, I do deeply hope you enjoy your gifts and thank you all for participating. I have met many of you, some helped me locate boxes I was stuck on, others I have helped along the way ('go go gadget jeweler cam" yes those jewelery skills come in handy in all kinds of ways lol) thank you for being you... every one of us makes SL what it is even if your not a creator, we would have no one to create for if people like you didn't choose to buy from us. I for one am always appreciative when someone chooses my items to decorate thier second life environment!
Submitted to Macro Mondays under Metallic Surfaces
I love heart shapes, to the extent that if I see heart shaped jewellery I can't not buy it. It doesn't have to be expensive, just shiny :-) This particular one is silver (and was a present from my beloved for Christmas), but none of the others are.
silver jewelry solder
silver gemstone necklaces
silver candle stands
1880 silver dollar value
silver cross 3d complete pram system jet sport
2004 silver american eagle
1963 canadian silver dollar
03.11.2011. u 17:59 •