CALORIES NO BAKE COOKIES. NUT COOKIES.
Calories No Bake Cookies
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A social gathering at which baked food is eaten
- prepare with dry heat in an oven; "bake a cake"
- cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven; "bake the potatoes"
- broil: heat by a natural force; "The sun broils the valley in the summer"
A perfect Sunday brunch! Biscuit crust topped with scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes and cheese. Sooo good. (Recipe follows.)
Nighthawks Diner Breakfast Pizza
3 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup very hot water
2 cups ketchup (approximate)
2 tubs garlic dipping sauce from Friday's pizza delivery
8 spritzes Wishbone Balsamic Breeze salad dressing
6 eggs, scrambled and crumbled
1 pound sausage, crumbled and cooked until just done
1 cup diced onion, cooked with the sausage
1/2 bag frozen Potatoes O'Brien, sauteed until just starting to brown
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Stir hot water into the Bisquick until mix is moistened and sticky. Turn out onto board dusted with Bisquick and knead until it forms into a smooth ball and is no longer sticky. Place ball on oiled pizza or cookie pan, flatten and spread to edges, pinching to form crust if desired.
Stir together ketchup, garlic sauce and salad dressing until well-blended, then spread evenly over biscuit crust. Combine cooked eggs, sausage/onion and potatoes, gently mixing all together, then spread evenly over crust. Press mixture lightly into crust with your hands, then cover top with shredded cheese. Bake 12-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand about 5 minutes before devouring like starving wolves.
So good it needs no embellishment, but you can serve it with salsa and/or sour cream if you need more calories!
cranberry, almond with white chocolate chips. See that broken one?...it has no calories. ;o)
The basic recipe
Biscotti (from Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything)
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
pinch of salt
nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, seeds, zest, or spices (optional)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well-combined. Knead in the desired additions. Form into two flattened logs about 2 inches wide and place on baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes. remove from oven and turn the oven down to 250 degrees. When cool enough to handle, slice diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through. Cool completely.
all clad cookware review
the cook and the chef 2011
cook county abortion clinic
no cook recipes
make a cookbook fundraiser
cooked shrimp recipes
chickpeas pressure cooker
honey cookie recipe
peanut butter cookies recipes