ALPINE REAR VIEW CAMERA : VIEW CAMERA
Alpine rear view camera : Usb pc camera dc 2120 driver download.
Alpine Rear View Camera
- The view camera is a type of camera first developed in the era of the DaguerreotypeStroebel, L. D. (1986). View Camera Technique, 5th ed., p. 212. Boston: Focal Press. ISBN 0-240-51711-3 and still in use today, though with many refinements.
- Originally a camera used for taking 'views' or landscapes. Now generally used of any large format camera, usually one equipped with movements.
- A style of camera consisting of a bellows connecting a lens support and film holder, mounted on a rail or pair of rails. View cameras offer the lens and film planes a great deal of unrestricted physical movement for controlling depth of field and perspective.
- relating to the Alps and their inhabitants; "Alpine countries, Switzerland, Italy, France, and Germany"
- Of or relating to high mountains
- Of or relating to the Alps
- relating to or characteristic of alps; "alpine sports"
- living or growing above the timber line; "alpine flowers"
- (in the names of plants and animals) Growing or found on high mountains
- The hindmost part of an army, fleet, or line of people
- stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds; "The horse reared in terror"
- The back part of something, esp. a building or vehicle
- rear(a): located in or toward the back or rear; "the chair's rear legs"; "the rear door of the plane"; "on the rearward side"
- the back of a military formation or procession; "infantrymen were in the rear"
- The space or position at the back of something or someone
Lanzar SD75MU 7-Inch TFT Touchscreen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/CD-R/USB/AM/FM/RDS Receiver
DVD/VCD/MPEG4/MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible Motorized Slide Down Detachable Front Panel Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Encoder Volume PLL Synthesizer Tuner Auto Store/Preset Scan AM/FM-MPX 2 Band Radio 30 Station Memory(18FM/12AM) Built In 7 Inch(16:9) TFT Color Monitor Touch Screen Control Operation Resolution: 1440x234 Pixels Brightness: 400nits On Screen Display Title, Time, Chapter,Subtitle & Angle Dolby Digital Coaxial Outputs Anti-Shock Mechanism ESP Function LO/DX & ST/MO Selector Repeat/Intro/Random Clock Function Mute Control RCA Line Out Preset EQ Subwoofer Output Selectable View Angle A/V Input & A/V Output SD/MMC Card Slot Direct Connection Of Alternate Audio/Video Source Through Aux Line Input Jack(MP3/DVD/CD) Remote Control Rear Camera Output Parking Video Input RDS-EON USB Connector 11 Kinds Of Background Color 320 Watts Maximum Power Output: 80 Watts x 4-Channels Last Position Memory Usa/Europe Frequency Switch Dimensions: 7.24"W X 2.13"H X 6.69"D Approximate Weight: 6.6 Lbs Warranty Information: 1 Year Standard Warranty Manufacturer: Lanzar Model Number: SD75MU UPC Code: 068888904612 Internal SKU: LNZSD75MU
Lanzar's SD75MU gives you widescreen DVD playback, touchscreen control, support for a variety of media formats, and plenty of room to grow. Not to mention a pretty impressive price tag.
A versatile DVD receiver with a 7-inch touchscreen. Click to enlarge.
Front-panel A/V auxiliary input for connecting game systems, MP3 players, video cameras, etc.
Includes full-featured remote control.
The SD75MU features a detachable, motorized front panel, which houses the brilliant 7-inch touchscreen display. With a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio and 1440 x 234 pixel resolution, it delivers great-looking video and makes navigating the receiver's features a breeze.
Enjoy Your Media
This receiver will play back a variety of disc media formats: DVD, VCD, CD, and CD-R/RW. An anti-shock mechanism prevents skipping while you're on the road.
Of course, some prefer the convenience of MP3s. The SD75MU has you covered, thanks to a USB port and SD/MMC card slot. Fill up a thumb drive or a few SD cards, and you'll have hours of music at your disposal.
Enjoy your favorite radio programming with a PLL synthesizer tuner. Eighteen FM and 12 AM station presets let you store your favorite stations, and features like auto store or preset scan help you dial in stations when you're in a new locale.
320 Watts and Room to Grow
The SD75MU delivers 4 x 80 watts of power, for a respectable 320 watts max. A subwoofer output is also provided, if you'd like to enhance your low-end.
A/V and Camera Connections
Connect an external A/V device, such as a video game system or video camera, using the A/V input, or add a monitor in the backseat using the A/V output.
A rearview camera input allows you to connect third-party cameras for safety and convenience when backing up, parking, etc.
A wireless remote control is included.
What's in the Box
SD75MU receiver, case for faceplate, remote control, wiring harness/installation hardware, and user's manual.
A better view
Recording the new wing with a view camera. There were at least two being used, plus dSLRs by a whole team of photographers, who were kind enough to give me permission to take a few snaps of them working.
Alpine iva d-300 Motorozided Multimedia station NAV,MP3,DVD,Rear View Camera,Sirius or Xm radio,TV Tuner etc.. this does it all
alpine rear view camera
Features: # Wide Angle Rear View CMD Color Back UP Camera With Infrared NIght Vision # License Plate Mount # Finish : Black color # Universal rear view camera (reversed image) # System : NTSC # Designed for night vision applications (infrared LED) # Camera built into water resistant case # Waterproof :IP67- IP68 # Resolution : 420 lines # Scanning System :2:1 Interlace # Effective Pixel : 510x462 pixels # Electronic Shutter : 1/60-1/15,000 sec. # Minimum Illumination : 0.2Lux/F1.8 (0 lux with LED) # Power Range : 10.5 -14.4 volts # Video output :1.0Vp-p, 75 Ohms # Lens : 2.8mm / 120 Degrees Angle View # S/N ratio more than 48 db # 120* Degree Wide viewing angle # Video connection with RCA composite cable # Requires a power and ground for operation # Dimensions : 10"W x 1 1/4"H x 1 3/4"D
used camera flash
document camera uses
tenba messenger camera bag
diana instant camera
holster camera bag
nikon purple digital camera
fuji camera price in india
cheap camera shop
26.10.2011. u 13:26 •