EATING 1800 CALORIES A DAY : WEIGHT LOSS CONTESTS 2011.
Eating 1800 Calories A Day
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- Have a meal in a restaurant
- eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
- Have (a meal)
- (eat) take in solid food; "She was eating a banana"; "What did you eat for dinner last night?"
- Put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it
- the act of consuming food
- Year 1800 (MDCCC) was an exceptional common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, but a leap year starting on Sunday
- (1800s (decade)) The 1800s decade ran from January 1, 1800, to December 31, 1809.
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother's Day"
- (of a person) Working during the day as opposed to at night
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- Carried out during the day as opposed to the evening or at night
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"
And Now We Are 3
Seattle Daily Photo is three years old today. I want to extend my thanks to the many supportive friends in the CDPB community and to the over 250,000 unique visitors from 182 countries and the nearly 1800 subscribers that have come by to share the view through my lens.
I thought I'd celebrate by indulging in some of my favorite chocolate with you. You can sample as much as you like. I promise, no calories! :-) This stop continues our tour of some of Seattle's finest chocolate specialty shops. Bibi from a Yankee in Belgrade and I enjoyed a photowalk together the other day and stopped in Chocolopolis on Queen Anne Ave N (which is celebrating its one year anniversary). Although I'm watching what I eat, I did savor every bite of one housemade chocolate fig (my favorite, 2nd shot top right). Chocolopolis carries amazing chocolates from dozens of makers from around the world, as well as wonderful local makers. It is a great place to leisurely explore, learn about growing areas, manufacturers, and artisans, and sample the unusual and the amazing. While we were browsing and enjoying the figs, a regular customer came in and spoke with the staff about a purchase he wanted to make. Seeing us clicking away with our cameras he pulled one of his own out of his bag, a film Canon AE-1 Program (my very first camera!) and acknowledged he understood our addiction to taking photos. As we chatted I realized I knew his work through being a Flickr contact of his for quite some time. Always fun to meet fellow shooters! So, what will you try? The heart in the corner expresses my special love for those who started CDPB in 2005, joined it and linked the rest of us up one city at a time, work so hard on their own blogs and keep our community connected through technology, helpfulness, and friendship. The gift boxed pears in the center are for you, dear reader, with thanks for your many visits and kind comments.
Eating my lunch!
eating her lunch and enjoying the sunny day.
Taken in Helsinki, Finland
burn 500 calories in 30 minutes
good foods to lose weight
calories in a chicken ceasar wrap
loosing weight to fast
how to lose weight in 1 weeks
low fat low cholesterol diet recipes
weight loss cleanse diets