Refrigerator 30 Inch Wide - Stainless Steel Refrigerator Review
Refrigerator 30 Inch Wide
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A unit used to express other quantities, in particular
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm)
- edge: advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- A very small amount or distance
- column inch: a unit of measurement for advertising space
- (after a measurement and in questions) From side to side
- with or by a broad space; "stand with legs wide apart"; "ran wide around left end"
- having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other; "wide roads"; "a wide necktie"; "wide margins"; "three feet wide"; "a river two miles broad"; "broad shoulders"; "a broad river"
- across-the-board: broad in scope or content; "across-the-board pay increases"; "an all-embracing definition"; "blanket sanctions against human-rights violators"; "an invention with broad applications"; "a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner; "granted him wide powers"
- Of great or more than average width
- Open to the full extent
- thirty: being ten more than twenty
- thirty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and three
- 7.62 mm caliber is a nominal caliber used for a number of different cartridges. Historically, this class of cartridge was commonly known as .30 caliber, the Imperial unit equivalent, and was most commonly used for indicating a class of full power military main battle rifle (MBR) cartridges.
ZUCCHINI MATCHSTICKS WITH YOGURT SAUCE
Source: Deborah Madison, Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
1 cup yogurt
1/2 cup sour cream
1 large garlic clove
2 teaspoons chopped dill
3/4 teaspoon cayenne or hot paprika
1 1/2 pounds zucchini
2 tablespoons olive oil
To make the yogurt sauce: whisk the yogurt and sour cream together. In a mortar, mash the garlic to a paste with 1/2 teaspoon salt; measure one teaspoon, then add it to the yogurt with the dill and cayenne. Put the sauce in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving. (Makes 1 1/2 cups.)
To prepare the zucchini: Trim the ends of the zucchini, slice each one crosswise in half, then into long slabs about 1/3 inch thick. Angling the knife, cut the slabs into strips, also 1/3 inch wide. Toss them with 11/2 teaspoons salt, set them in a colander, and let stand for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce (if you haven't already). Rinse the zucchini and pat dry. Heat the olive oil in a wide skillet, add the zucchini, and saute over high heat until lightly browned in places, about 5 minutes. (You can steam the zucchini instead of sauteing.) Turn into a bowl and serve the sauce spooned over the top. (Or do what I did and mix it all together).
storing coffee in refrigerator
refrigerator for cars
ge refrigerator drawers
meals for the freezer
organizing a chest freezer
ge refrigerator sales
a fridge freezer
jenn air fridge parts