Sun Bicycles For Sale. Used 250 Dirt Bike. E Bay Bikes.
Sun Bicycles For Sale
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- The Bicycles are an indie rock quartet from Toronto, Ontario composed of Matt Beckett, Drew Smith, Dana Snell, and Andrew Scott (formerly of The Meligrove Band).
- (bicycle) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system; "the sun contains 99.85% of the mass in the solar system"; "the Earth revolves around the Sun"
- Sit or lie in the sun
- Expose (something) to the sun, esp. to warm or dry it
- sunlight: the rays of the sun; "the shingles were weathered by the sun and wind"
- expose one's body to the sun
Anvaya Cove is an easy and comfortable drive 2 ? hours from Metro Manila. The travel to the north has improved greatly due to the rehabilitation on the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX). It is expected to improve further once the Clark Subic Tollway is completed in 2007.
Anvaya Cove’s location takes advantage of the pristine beaches and verdant forests of Morong, Bataan. The shores of Morong, Bataan serve as nesting habitats for the endangered pawikan.
Anvaya Cove is a convenient 20-minute drive from favorite vacation hotspot, Subic Bay Freeport. Subic’s offerings complete the variety of recreation options your family is looking for.
* Kart racing at Le Mans Go-kart track
* Car races at the Subic International Raceway
* JEST (Jungle Environment & Survival Training) Camp
* Wreck-diving at Subic Bay
* A round or two of golf at the SBMA Golf Course
* Yachting at the Subic Bay Yacht Club
* Shopping at the duty free stores and Nike outlet
PROJECT FACT SHEET
Anvaya Cove is Ayala Land, Inc.’s (ALI) first leisure community. It is strategically located in an area which boasts of natural surroundings and yet is close enough to the varied range of leisure offerings of Subic.
Overview of the Site
* Approximately 320 hectares of land area
* 3.5-km coastline with 2 private coves
* Peak elevation of 130 meters above sea level
* Rolling hills of mango and narra trees and bamboo groves
* Natural stream with fresh running water
Low Impact Development
Anvaya Cove strives to preserve the natural beauty of the site. Guidelines adapt to the natural beauty of the land, which ensures the preservation of wide open spaces.
* Safeguarding of natural features like trees, wetlands and other scenic qualities.
* Rolling asphalt roads
* Low impact pedestrian, bicycle and cart paths
Envisioned to be a place where families will be brought closer through unique natural experiences.
* • Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club
* • Chapel
* • View Pavillions
* • Nature’s camp
Families will be able to interact with nature in interesting ways. Anvaya Cove will endeavor to retain ecologically valuable areas where migratory birds, wildlife thrive and occasionally visit within and around the area, such as the pawikan and the Philippine Mallard.
The needs of families and their guests will be attended to with great detail.
* Activity coordinators to assist families or planning and customizing their activities.
* Marine and Forest Rangers to guide and assist families on outdoor activities.
Taking advantage of the sites best qualities, homeowners will have breathtaking views and scenic surroundings. Initial product offerings include:
* Membership shares in the Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club
* Choice of residential lots at The Cliffside at Anvaya Cove
Membership and Ownership
Membership in the Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club is a prerequisite to acquiring a residential lot or seaside villa.
Anvaya Cove is a joint development of Ayala Land Inc. and SUDECO, a privately owned real estate holding company.
BEACH AND NATURE CLUB PROJECT FACT SHEET
The only exclusive club of its kind in the country, Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club redefines leisure by providing varied activities for all members of the family in a setting where the amenities are integrated into the natural landscape. It is at the center of the community, offering multiple alternatives for respite and recreation, pleasure and pampering.
Adding to its uniqueness is its architecture which carries a unified Tropical-Asian theme that blends with its natural surroundings.
Targeted club opening is on the summer of 2007.
Facilities and Amenities:
RECREATIONAL BEACH AREA
The Recreational Beach area will have an active area for fun in the sun, as well as a passive area for quiet relaxation.
* Water Sports Pavilion
Water sports equipment rental such as jet skis and kayaks and arrangements for diving and fishing expeditions.
* Beach Cabanas
Charming open air huts for lounging that can accommodate whole families.
* Lookout Tower
Landmark where people can look far out into the sea from an elevated view check. At its best will be the Tower Bar, a lively hangout for party goers.
* Pawikan Bar and Grill
All fresco restaurant that will serve grilled seafood, cocktails and other tropical food favorites.
Will be nestled in the forested area east of the Club. Amenities and provisions for classic outdoor activities such as:
An exciting ride through the forest harnessed on lofted cables
* Ropes Course
Obstacle course involving ropes and heights that will challenge the mind, body and team spirit
* Camping & Picnic Grounds
* Ecological Trails wi
occ chopper bike
ergon bike grip
blue bmx bike
125cc motocross bike
stamina magnetic 1350 recumbent bike
5 person tandem bike
saris bones 805 2 bike trunk mount rack
gs57 super pocket bike