OUTDOOR RADIANT HEATER : RADIANT HEATER
Outdoor radiant heater : Repair patio heater.
Outdoor Radiant Heater
- Thermal radiation is electromagnetic radiation emitted from a material which is due to the heat of the material, the characteristics of which depend on its temperature. An example of thermal radiation is the infrared radiation emitted by a common household radiator or electric heater.
- Radiant heaters provide quiet directional heat. The heating element emits infrared heat that travels through the air to heat objects directly. Radiant heaters are best suited to spot heating objects in open or enclosed spaces.
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
This garden incorporates a custom designed and built garden building similiar to a breeze house (but with a more traditional feel). I have used a hardwood deck and Indian sandstone for the ground level surfaces and a treated softwood for the above ground construction. This is topped with a cedar shingle roof. The roof has radiant heat source heaters installed for chilly evenings and a sophisticated lighting system for the whole garden and deck area.
big buddy propane heaters
whole room heaters
ceramic heater holmes
halogen heater reviews
bathroom heaters and fans
immersion heater prices
passive solar water heater plans
- 23:54 -