12 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA SALE - CAMERA SALE
12 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA SALE - VIDEO CAMERA RENTAL VANCOUVER.
12 Megapixel Camera Sale
Canon PowerShot SD980IS 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-inch LCD (Gold)
Canon Power Shot SD980IS 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Ultra Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-inch LCD (Gold), Pure Color System LCD and playback functions are also performed with the flick of a fingertip: switch between images, scroll, magnify a portion of a photo, and control movie playback. This new natural interface makes camera operations fun and easy. With 12.1 megapixels of resolution and Canon's latest DIGIC 4 Image Processor, the SD980 IS produces brilliant, life-like photographs with rich color and stunning detail. 5x Optical Zoom Lens, with an equivalent zoom range of 24-120mm, Canon's 5x Optical Zoom Lens captures everything from sweeping landscapes to telephoto action pictures. HD Video Recording, the SD980 IS captures beautiful, 720p HD video - from live concerts to family vacations, the SD980 IS is the HD Video camera that you can, and will, take with you everywhere. Connect the camera to your HDTV with an optional HDMI cable and enjoy your memories in 100% digital High Definition. Canon's Smart Auto mode analyzes your shooting conditions with 22 pre-defined scene settings. From a wide, floral landscape to a night on the town with friends, the SD980 IS intelligently captures your memories - maximizing quality while minimizing effort.
Olympus Imaging Corporation (President: Masaharu Okubo) is pleased to announce the introduction of the new Olympus PEN E-PL1 Micro Four Thirds System interchangeable lens digital camera.
Positioned as the entry-level model of the PEN series, the Olympus PEN E-PL1 joins the widely acclaimed Olympus PEN E-P1 and E-P2 digital cameras to equip even the most inexperienced of photographers with the ability to take high quality images through its Live Guide interface.
Boasting a compact, light weight form, distinctive design and superior image quality, the new PEN E-PL1 is available in black or champagne gold and is scheduled to go on sale in Australia in March 2010. Pricing is yet to be announced.
• New Live Guide: Specially designed interface that allows for the intuitive adjustment and instant preview of image brightness, colour tone, background defocusing
• New dedicated Movie mode button: For instant access to movie recording in still shooting modes
• Go-anywhere portability: Light, compact body with built-in flash and built-in image stabilisation
• Six Art filters: Includes new Gentle Sepia for enhanced photographic creativity
The new Live Guide screen interface makes it simple for consumers accustomed to using point-and-shoot cameras to apply control over images by providing an intuitive way to adjust brightness, tone, background defocusing and other frequently set image parameters. Users can easily adjust the camera to create pictures to suit their individual style, without having to learn detailed SLR-class photographic techniques and terminology. The light, compact, Micro Four Thirds System design with a built-in flash assures a stress-free transition to a system-camera for ‘first-time’ interchangeable lens camera owners.
Significant new features include a dedicated Movie record button that instantly activates movie recording when the camera is in still shooting mode enabling simple switching between normal picture shooting and movie capture. The i-ENHANCE Picture mode (originally introduced on the PEN E-P2) takes pictures with exceptional clarity, helping to capture the full excitement of a moment. Six Art Filters are also available including a new Gentle Sepia filter that can be applied to movies as well as still-images. Just like its predecessors, the Olympus PEN E-PL1 is equipped with an accessory port that can be used to attach a high-definition VF-2 Live Viewfinder or the SEMA-1 Stereo Microphone Set.
At the heart of the camera, a 4/3-inch, 12.3-megapixel high speed Live MOS Sensor and TruePic V image processing engine provides image quality that rivals that of advanced digital SLR systems.
Features at a glance:
• 4/3-inch, 12.3-megapixel high-speed Live MOS image sensor and newly developed TruePic V image processing engine for high-quality, SLR-class imaging
• Large, easy-to-operate controls with a high degree of customisability
• i-ENHANCE Picture mode for enhanced clarity of main subject in photo
• In-camera image stabilisation that supports a wide range of lenses
• One-touch Enlarge button for easy detail confirmation in Live View
• Wide-area AF for easier framing and focusing
• Multi-exposure function with simultaneous LCD monitor display
• Supports high-quality VF-2 Live Viewfinder and SEMA-1 Stereo Microphone Set
• Choice of four aspect ratios to suit users' creative objectives and display format preferences
• HDMI output for high-quality image and movie playback
• Multi-Mix Slideshow playback with background music
• e-Portrait function for smooth rendering of skin texture
• MF Assist function for manual focusing with auto image magnification
• High-precision 324-zone evaluative metering system
• Proven dust reduction system for worry-free lens changes
• Continuous-tracking AF that locks onto subject and tracks movement in the frame
• Shadow Adjustment Technology to prevent blown highlights and blocked-in shadows
$599 USD including a 14-42mm kit lens. It's due in March 2010
Sale Water Park - Dec 7th 2010
Having recently got my Nokia N8 mobile, with its 12 megapixel camera, I am forsaking my trusty Sony Alpha 200 for a while, and concentrating on using the phone's camera. As I will always have this with me, I need to practice with it, to learn all the different settings, and the strengths and weaknesses.
Interestingly, as the phone also doubles as a satnav, with totally free maps for anywhere in the world, it can also location tag my photos automatically, which means it is a doddle to put them on the map - although it has got me positioned about 10 yards to the left, right in the lake (but you get the idea)!
© All rights reserved
slr camera strap
peak 7 backup camera
make a psp camera
outdoor game camera
camera lens cup
trail camera mounts
how do you use a web camera
thermal imaging camera
70mm film camera