WHEEL SPACERS 8 LUG - ALPENLITE 5TH WHEEL MANUFACTURER.
Wheel Spacers 8 Lug
- (wheel spacer) spacer having circular section, perpendicular to the bar to which it is attached, used for maintaining cover in vertical members to the reinforcement nearest the surface of the concrete.
- ancient Celtic god
- lugsail: a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- A box or crate used for transporting fruit
- carry with difficulty; "You'll have to lug this suitcase"
- eight: the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- Bookbinding is the process of physically assembling a book from a number of folded or unfolded sheets of paper or other material. It usually involves attaching covers to the resulting text-block.
- eight: being one more than seven
Ford 3/8" Billet Wheel Spacers
Trying to run smaller drag wheel and need more clearance for bigger brake calipers or just wanting to get tires closer to the fender lip then check out UPRs Billet Wheel Spacers for your 5 lug 1994-2010 Ford Mustang. Spacers use 5 x 4.50" wheel spacing just like the factory cars (will also fit older cars retrofitted with that bolt pattern).
Our Quality & Finish will leave you with a grin from ear to ear as it is the Best looking unit available for your Ford Mustang and Cobra.
No one else can Stack up to the bold clean styling of our aftermarket Billet / Stainless Steel Dress Ups, Street / Strip / Racing Suspension and Performance Parts for your American Muscle Car!
Installs in 20 minutes or less between your wheel and rotor.
Fits these Vehicles:
1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Ford Mustang GT V8 4.6L 3V Modular Steeda Saleen and Roush Vehicles.
Made in the USA!
here's my new lug studs, with 3/8" wheel spacer installed. No more 7/16" for me. Now it's 12x1.5, like normal Japanese vehicles.
skf wheel bearing cross reference
new dub wheels
new holland wheel loaders
5th wheel attachment
pink big wheels
17 racing wheels
hot wheels battle force 5 lyrics