10x12 rug. Hallway carpet.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Amelia Geometric Muti Contemporary Rug Size: 9'10" x 12'9"
2261Y-910129 Size: 9'10" x 12'9" Machine made contemporary rug The Amelia collection offers an affordable assortment of traditional to casual styling. Amelia features a blend of today's natural color palettes with woodland browns, rustic reds, mossy greens, and warm cinnamon. Machine woven of inherently stain resistant polypropylene, the Amelia collection is an intriguing compliment to any decor. -Design motif any room. -Woven construction rug. -Machine made in the Egypt from 100pct polypropylene. Features: -Construction: Machine made. -Technique: Woven. -Material: Polypropylene. -Origin: Egypt. -Collection: Amelia. -Color: Muti. -Pile height: 0.394''. -Available in the following sizes:. -2'6'' x 4'5''. -3'2'' x 5'7''. -5' x 7'6''. -8'2'' x 10'. -9'10'' x 12'9''. -2'6'' x 7'9'' runner. Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen. Accent rugs may also not show the entire pattern that the corresponding area rugs have. Additionally, rugs 8' x 10' and larger may ship Truck Freight.
OMG my studio! (aka god I love my wide lens)
So yes! Finally, proper images of my awesome studio! As you can see it is still in its decoration process. Many walls are bare and some cute furniture is greatly needed. Moved the Xmas tree to the middle, so it's sorta the focal point and all the crafty clutter was moved to the right. I also need to sew some curtains for those fantastic windows.
I think the floor needs a really cool rug as well, just to break the space a bit. There's a almost 10x12 space of emptiness that somehow bothers me to no end.
20110711 Selected Antiques 0030
This oriental rug is the largest in the collection. It fills an entire room, and probably measures 10x12 feet. It's currently rolled up for storage, but you can see some close-up detail in this photo. This rug, along with others in the collection were, to the best of my knowledge, purchased from Amir Rugs in Richmond, Virginia.
Approx. 12'5" x 2'7" (379 cm x 79 cm). Material: Wool. This is a unique and one-of-a-kind Maimana kilim, flat woven rug from Afghanistan. It is colored with vegetal and organic dyes, and can be used on both sides. Maimana is the capital of Faryab province in northern Afghanistan, and has a long tradition of making flat woven kilim rugs. These rugs are mainly woven by Uzbeks who are prolific kilim weavers, and have settled in Maimana since the thirteenth century. Mostly woven by Uzbek women, these kilims are constructed in slitweave or double-interlock technique. They are usually composed of large geometric shapes such as diamonds and triangles, with a wide geometrically patterned border incorporating many traditional designs. Please note that the color may look slightly different than the picture, as it depends on the type of light under which the rug is viewed or photographed.
indoor outdoor palm tree rugs
berber carpets price
braided rag rugs for sale
grand prairie carpet cleaning
patcraft carpet tile
wool shag rugs
insulated carpet padding
getting marker out of carpet